Thursday, October 13, 2005

Three Things: FYI

There are a lot of get to know you exercises out there. Here is one I liked so I decided to do it.

Three Names You Go By:
1. Marsha
2. Marsha
3. Marsha (get it?!)

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. African
2. African
3. African (I haven't done any family trees at all to see if there was impropriety back in the slavery days)

Three Things That Scare You:
1. Bad illness or injury
2. Frogs/Toads
3. Unpredictablity (like when people are unstable- I've had bad experiences with vagrants in Trinidad)

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. My glasses
2. Winterfresh gum
3. Exercise

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Skirt (red and black plaid)
2.Black shirt
3. High heeled pumps (black)

Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment):
1. John Mayer
2. Lauryn Hill
3. Sade

Three of Your Favorite Songs - at the moment:
1. Back to You- John Mayer
2. HE still Loves Me- Beyonce and Various Artists (Fighting Temptations Soundtrack)
3. King of Sorrow- Sade

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love):
1. Open communication always about everything
2. Loyalty
3. Fun

Two Truths and a Lie (can you guess which is the lie???):
1. I like to write
2. I love sales
3. I adore onions in my food

Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You:
1. Nice hands (That gets me good)
2. Eyes that slant SLIGHTLY downward on the outer corners (kind eyes)
3. Tall

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Anything crafts
2. Travel and cultural activities
3. Writing and Reading

Three Things You want to do really badly right now:
1. Sleep -kinda tired
2. Eat something light - kinda hungry
3. Talk to my friend

Three Places You Want to go on Vacation:
1. Australia (dream vacation)
2. LA with Janice
3. Europe, again with Janice and my sis because she speaks almost every language... hahah

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Go sailing on a yatch with my friends
2. Travel round Asian pacific countries and write about it
3. Write write write

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy:
1. I want what I want, when I want it
2. Grossed out by gross stuff
3. Love pretty things and things that smell nice.

Three things you do daily:
1. Pray because I am needy that way
2. Talk to my sis and my friends
3. Massage my tummy (some Philipino ladies taught me how)

Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
1. Janice
2. Christian Le Blanc
3. Clint Eastwood

Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.