Friday, October 21, 2005

Hmmm....One griping session and that is it...

Feeling half sad today.

I miss some of my friends and simple things.
Simple things like when I was in Tobago I could walk from the house to the beach at King's bay, or go to Manzanilla beach (my favorite one) and sit there for hours.

Good thing I talk to Marcia (my twin sis) every day.
Even just to say Oink (private joke).

I am tired because I stayed up late. I don't want to do that anymore.

I haven't cooked in a week because I am scared of lighting the pilot light. I can have the maintenence people do it but I despise gas stoves.

I think some things are so unfair...like people always expecting me to be perfect.
They really do.
If I make a mistake and mess up, no matter how small then its a big deal to be harped on forever.
However if they made mistakes (and believe me they have made MANY) in their lives I am always the first to disregard that because there is so much more to a person than their mistakes.

So I think that that is so unfair. :(
But whatever...

Other than that I think I am reallly thankful and blessed for what I have and the people I know. I know such great people....they are so different and I keep meeting more...
And too funny!
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.