Monday, October 17, 2005

My Birthday Part 3


Ok now my birthday week is OFFICIALLY over!
It was the best!
On Friday night I went with Janice and Willy to see 'Two For The Money' I really liked that show. The best was hanging out with Janice and Willy. They are too funny...we had a story telling session and Willy with his New York-Italian accent was too much!

Then on Saturday we got invited to watch football and have BBQ at someone's house. It was okay till Janice and I started to feel ill because of the cats...Janice's allergies were flaring and my throat started to close up. We had to get out of there! So we only spent an hour.

On Saturday night we went to Masa and requested our favorite waiter Paul.
He decided on law school and had just taken his LSAT diagnostic.
He feels confident about the exam.
Here we are with Paul. We even saw his mom there. She had come to pick up an order of this special fish that they needed for a cook out at his dad's church.
You should see her.
She was so tiny and sweet.

Paul 'bought' us dessert. Fried cheese cake and vanilla icecream. It's soooo good. He was great the whole night. I love it!

Then we went over to Cafe Cabernet. We sat at the bar area close to where the jazz band was going to play.
That was the best place to sit because we had a good view of EVERYTHING!

We talked to this guy who was sitting next to us. He was reallly interesting and funny and bought us some wine.
His name is Trent.
Here we are with him.

We actually saw a lot of people we knew, Janice's friends mainly. I had met a couple of them a long time ago and had forgotten I had met them! They had to remind me where and when....

Then we found out that the bartender was celebrating his 30th birthday as well!
We talked to him a lot between customers.
He found out about my birthday too, and made me a special drink called Eyes Wide SHUT....I think that is one of my favorite drinks now...It was soooo good!

He is actually opening a business in December called NECTAR which will be a coffee and wine bar place thingy. So he said he will keep us in touch about when the opening will be and everything.
Here we are with Eric the bartender.

The crazy thing is that customers kept buying him shots. He had about 10 of them while we were there.
We asked him if he had someone to take him home.
Thankfully he did.

Then at the end when we were about to leave....he erased our tab so we ended up spending nothing in there....WOW ...
He was just soooo nice to us.
The great thing is that when Janice and I go out, that always happens!
I love it!
Hugs M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time, I'll go with you both!!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.