Monday, October 03, 2005

The Colonnade Room

Janice's dad came to town for the Syracuse game.

That night Janice, our friend Mark, and I went with her dad to MASA, on my suggestion.

That's the new Lucy Ho's restaurant (I love that name Lucy Ho!), on Monroe street next to Cafe Cabernet.
It was almost like being in the Colonnade Room in Genoa City- Almost.

The food was really good and we had a great time, but I swear that Janice and I traumatised ourselves people watching and making up stories. By the time my food came out I could only eat one bite because I was so nervous about one of the women that we had conconcted a full blown soap opera about!

We met a great waiter named Paul. He is Korean and his dad is a pastor at a Korean Church in Tallahassee.

He is originally from Philadephia and is considering Law School next year.
I thought he was great and so well spoken...I hope he does the law thing.
He is a philosophy major and religion minor right now.

Here we are at MASA with Paul.

MASA is a great restaurant, and it is one of my favorites now. The owner was this tiny asian man who was walking around filling up water in glasses for customers. I think we were the only ones who knew he was the owner because Paul told us.
We are gonna go again soon I think. Paul told us his work scedule...how great is that!
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.