Monday, October 10, 2005

Attention: The Down Side of Cute

When Janice and I go out together anywhere, we seem to get a lot of attention. Most of the time it's good and fun. Some of the time it really is not so cool at all!

I don't like when people we don't know kinda get too up in our faces all the time. It means I have to be on my guard all the time. Luckily there are always people who seem to be looking out for us.
Like Rafa (short for Raphael), my absolute favorite person at LOS.
He is really great.
I met his wife and sons at the mall one day.

Here we are at LOS.
Rafa is very nice, very Catholic, and a lot of fun.
He says stuff like "Be careful of Los Gigolos!"
Like he really needs to tell ME that! Haha

Then there are other people who are very smarmy and inappropriate when you are nice to them. Like this guy taking the pic with Janice.
UGH. This guy......
Very up in our face, especially Janice's face. I decided I wasn't going to engage him in too much conversation. I deleted my pic with him because he was so grabby, in the pic I looked scared, or uncomfortable at least.

Very inappropriate and he was 'less than honest' and told Jan that he wasn't married, when she'd seen him at the mall one day with her and his kid!
Ugh..I don't like it when guys do that....
Some people suck.... Ok wait! That aspect of him sucked but I have to say in other ways he was really nice. I can't write off the entire person just because one aspect of him may be questionable.
Most of the people we meet all the time are great!
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.