Monday, October 24, 2005

Soaps and Chicken

Ok I admit
I still watch soaps but only when Janice tapes them really..so I miss it if I don't seek it out.
On Sunday we went and got some deli food from publix. The fried chicken meal...It was funny
because I think the dessert was the best and most exciting part.

I got one of those long rectangular donuts with the custard inside and the chocolate on top. Janice got a large cookie that had M&Ms embedded.
I think I rushed through my lunch at her place just to get to dessert....UGH
That's so bad because there is no rule saying that I HAVE to eat my lunch first...I could have just had my dessert if I wanted. I kinda threw away most of the lunch.

I despise silly rules engraved into my personality.
So I didn't really enjoy the meal till I got to dessert. It was soooo good...custard...yum
Then we watched the soaps that we are accustomed to watching Y&R and Bold and Beautiful.
I started watching this when I was 8 years old I think.

That is some stressful business watching the story lines.
We screamed at the TV and laughed so hard ...I was worn out by the time we were done. At least we got to see my favorite DUO Christian Le Blanc and Greg Rikaart. They play Michael and Kevin Baldwin on Y&R.

Christian actually wrote me a letter and sent a pic of himself...
He is the best! He is actually 47 but looks like 35...

He is such a good actor that when he is sad I feel like crying...He is too sweet! I want to meet him.
Hugs M

2 comments:

Panner said...

Kevin isn't as cute as Michael though. hahaha

Marsha said...

What about Tom and Dante?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.