Sunday, October 30, 2005

I SAW MARS!


I stayed over at Janice's and earlier in the night she said..
"Hey want to go see planet Mars?"

I'm always one for seeing new and interesting stuff so I agreed. We ran out onto the balcony/walkway in pajamas and socks and looked up.

I think we saw Mars..It was orange colored..We kept asking each other...IS that it? I didn't know so I took a good look just to make sure that if it was Mars then I had gotten the best look possible.

It was really nice to see because it was orange, the sky was black, and the other stars were silver...so it reminded me of Hurricanes in the Heart.....
You know, those things, people and places that cause huricanes of the heart.....

So I stood there as long as I could before running back into the apartment...It was freezing out there...hurricanes or not!
Hugs
M
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.