Tuesday, October 18, 2005

In You

This is another cool poem by my friend Ron.

In You
If I could look into your eyes up close
I would see into your heart
A river of warm love that flows out into this world so cold

If I could see into your mind
I would see all your dreams come flashing before me
The dreams of love peace and harmony
That you wish for all to know

If I could look deep into your soul
I would know that you yearn
For all to live in this world so happily

For in your Heart you do cry out
A song like a sweet lullaby
That is so refreshing it makes our hearts yearn
For the love that you want
And the love that you share

Within your inner being
I do yearn to know
For it is you that I love
And it is you that I know
One day will be sitting here
With me
Holding each other eternally…..Ron.C

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.