Friday, October 28, 2005

The Games Adults Play: FINAL

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU
*Smiled? Now
*Laughed? About 10 mins ago (GOSPEL vs ZORRO).
*Cried? Maybe a couple weeks ago
*Bought something? 3 hours ago.
*Were sarcastic? Maybe last weekend but funny sarcastic...not mean sarcastic
*Talked to an ex? :(
*Watched your fave movie? It's been a while. But I have it on DVD (Sound of Music and MY FAIR LADY)
*Had a nightmare? That was a long time ago... maybe a couple months
*Talked on the phone? About an hour ago.
*Listened to the radio? On my way home today. (Gold digger- Kanye West)
*Watched TV? A few hours ago
*Went out? Going out tonight
*Helped someone? Today.
*Were mean? I don't know. I hope I wasn't unintentionally mean either.
*Sang? On my way home ....Gold Digger- Kanye West :)
*Saw a movie? Will go see one soon
*Said "I love you"? It's been a while
*Missed someone? I miss people all the time
*Fought with a family member? It's been a long while. I'm a grown up now lol...
*Fought with a friend? :(
*Had a serious conversation? Last night
*Got drunk? LONG LONG TIME ago...off of NASTY Cruzan which I can't even bear to smell now without gagging :(

A LAST TIME for everything...
*Last song you heard: Gold Digger- Kanye West
*Last thing you had to drink: Water..my usual
*Last time you showered: Going to in one minute
*Last thing you ate: A half of a chocolate chip cookie
*Last CD you bought: Fighting Temptation Soundtrack...oh sooo worth it!
*Last thing you bought: DOVE chocolate chip cookies...but you can only eat half a cookie in one sitting because they have so many caloires..but they are sooo good!
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.