Thursday, October 06, 2005

My 'SHORTS'

Gosh I made a mistake with this one. On close examination of the site I linked to, I found it was really smarmy. So I had to delete my "dating" post.

I write short stories, that I can never read over. I just send them away on to friends, because if I read them over I hate them.
That's the only place in my life where I am remotely perfectionist.

I joined Toastmasters and wrote three versions of my first speech, then didn't use any of them. Ugh!
The first speech is an icebreaker to let the audience know about you. I ended up ironically using a personal ad format. That went over surprisingly well!

My latest three page short was about the first part of a first date. I thought it was pretty good, so I sent it on to the person I wrote it for, and then I deleted it.

Suddenly I couldn't stand to have it around anymore. I know it's in my sent mail but I won't retrieve it.

I haven't gotten any feedback on it, but I don't really expect to...sigh.
Hugs M
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.