Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Games Adults Play: Part one

I like these games that come on cards and you ask your friends questions which they have to answer...Its fun in a big group or one on one...

Here's one version
DEEP THOUGHTS about life and you in it
*Do you live in the moment? I guess so.....This is a strange question
*Do you consider yourself tolerant of others? Yes just so long as they don't try to make me feel bad for thinking the way that I think, then I am cool!

*Do you have any secrets? :( Of course. But I would tell them to the right person in a heartbeat
*Do you hate yourself? Nope
*Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes. It's kinda scrappy LOL!
*Do you have any bad habits? Depends on what you mean by bad...
*What is the compliment you get most from people? Nice smile and dimples
*Can you sing?YES...but its funny singing.. I sing but its not like I like to do it for an audience
*Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool? No. Please.....I'm not 6 years old.
*Are you a loner? Sometimes

*What is your no. 1 priority in life? Being as obedient as I can to God i.e. helping others, faith trusting HIM, a personal relationship, etc etc
*If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes I would actually be my best friend...I'm kinda nice LOL!!!!!!!!
*Are you a daredevil? Sometimes.
*Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself? Yes.
*Are you passive or aggressive? Some of both
*Have you got a journal? Who doesn't ?
*What is your greatest strength and weakness? Well I think the strength can be seen as a weakness: Trying to believe the best about people even after they have proven that they can't be trusted.

*If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? The weakness I mentioned...sometimes it tears me up...

*There are three wells love, beauty and creativity. You can only drink out of one: Love. Hard choice but I think with the first one, the other two can come out of it...YEAH I beat the system!!

*How do you vent? Cry. Write in my journal. Talk to friends
*Do you think you are emotionally strong? I try my hardest.
*Do you think life has been good so far? Yes. Very much so. But some has been very bad and headachy....
*What is the most important lesson you've learned from life? Trials make you a stronger, better person
*What do you like the most about your body? My eyes, my lips
*And least? Well there are these corns on my little toe that no one really sees because my little toe is tiny but I see em and I feel em..they mock me LOL!

*Do you think you are good looking? Sure.
*Are you confident? Not always but you have to act your way out of that!
*Do people know how you feel? Not generally ...No
*Are you perceived wrongly? A lot....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.