Monday, October 31, 2005

STRANGE Things


The only thing remotely halloweeny that I like is Emily The Strange.

I have the Journals, One bag, her first book and the bookends. I was forbidden to get the dolls (I think the intervention that Mark and Janice staged when I said I was thinking about the dolls, was a good idea).

I love the address book because you can write a person's name and number in there but then they give you a check box to categorize that person

Either : Part of the Solution
Or: Part of the Problem

I love it!

1 comment:

Panner said...

You are DARN right we staged that intervention! I could not have these Emily dolls starting at me all the time. The bags were enough.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.