Monday, October 03, 2005

Gospel Concert: One Church Tour


On Sunday afternoon I went to a gospel concert at my church -Christian Heritage.
It was a full blown concert and I think about 5000 people showed up to see it. Believe me there was a very long line to get in there.

Kurt Carr, Smokey Norful, James Fortune and other groups were there to sing.

Here is the pastor, Dr Ledford letting loose and cutting a rug on stage.

It was really tremendous and the Holy Spirit was definately moving there.
You know the Christian Heritage Church Praise team was just as good as these performers.

I love that church so much.

They even allowed kids on stage to dance if they wanted to which I thought was great. They were too cute for words. Here they are.

Kurt Carr sang his hit 'Sanctuary', and he did the Jump which had everybody in the concert jumping and carrying on.


I have never been to a concert that was so energetic all the way through, and so uplifting. Kurt allowed some audience member up on stage who took over the performance for a while!



I usually wait around to meet the performers but I was so tired by the end that I had to leave. I did meet James Fortune and he is a new rising star so when he hits it big I'll have my picture.

He is also very attractive, and seems to be a very nice and accomodating person. Check us out here in the lobby of the church.

His performance was actually one of my favorites, so I think he will go very far.

Check him out on stage with his back up crew. They are young and talented with great dance moves and everything!
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.