Friday, October 14, 2005

My Birthday Part 2

My Co-workers/ friends, Sandi and Guy took me to Kool Beanz for lunch yesterday. I had a good time there and enjoyed my food.. We had a wait though...geez

They didn't enjoy their food because they ordered some lamb patties and didn't like the taste of it.
I was laughing inwardly because I had suggested the fish earlier. That was what I had and it was great. Sandi tasted it and loved it too...
I love it when I'm right!

Later Ana, Nancy and Janice took me out for dinner (Olive Garden).
I had a blast with them! The waiters came out and sang Happy Birthday...I laughed at that because they had to sing it to at least three other people after me...I wonder if they get upset over that :)


Then I asked our waiter to take a pic of us. Yeah he messed up the first one and I had him do it again...Here it is!
From l to r: Me, Ana, Nancy, Janice.

The interesting thing about this picture is
1. We all look great hahah
2. If you look in the background there is a guy with his head turned in our direction.
Well the whole time we were there.

I saw him and his friends trying to listen in on our conversation.
Turns out that his guy friend there was celebrating a birthday too.

The funny thing is that when the waiters came out to sing Happy Birthday to his friend, he was really upset! He didn't like the attention.

Here is me at the table trying to look cute! Haha
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.