Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I'm 30 Today!

And I'm moving to my new place.
I love it! (But you know moving is always stressy :( UGH)
I also love that Bravo TV came up with this great show GREAT THINGS ABOUT BEING 30.
According to the show now I'm:
1. More sophisticated
2. More responsible
3. 20 again (30 is the new 20)
4. More relaxed
6. Supposed to remember the 80s and love it! (I don't love the fashion though)
5. A ton of other cool stuff

Yeah I had that stuff in the bag a looong time ago! Tee Hee :)
It made me feel better!
Hahah!
Check out Janice and me.
I'll let you guys know how the celebrations go. I've had tons of invites so far for lunches and dinners this week, so I'm gonna be a little swamped. I hope my stomach can take it! I gotta put pics with me and some of my other favorite people on here. Ana, Nancy, Me.

Thanks JANICE and SANDI for the B'day greets, and Tiffany in Minnesota, and my twin sis who sent me money while I sent her a colonic cleanse (it's what she wanted!). Thanks Mommy for calling me at 5 am to ask how old I was...Hahahah
I am messengering with my twin sis and she said that Mummy keeps reminding us that we were already born at 5 am...

Check out this pic of me and Sheryl, a great co-worker. Her birthday is today also but she turned 40! Neither of us look our age...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs
M

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy birthday, Marsha!

I believe Bravo also told us that when you turn 30, you get the birthday party to end all parties. So, break out the fireworks and party it up, diddy-style!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.