Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Games Adults Play: Part THREE

This is the LOVE section (silent blech) :)

LOVE, and all that
*Did you get frightened or uncomfortable seeing that as a section title? I guess so
*Do you consider love a mistake? Only when you get betrayed by it
*What do you find romantic? I can find romance in just about anything. I really can! You should see the stuff I write!
*If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel? Stressed for their sake...I don't like to hurt people's feelings
*Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or going "blind"? It depends
*Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out? No
*Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking? Sure. That's what they say...
*What is best about the opposite sex? When they smell nice and warm, nice hands and kind eyes
*What is the worst thing about the opposite sex? Oh FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...so Obvious!
*What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw some hot guy/girl standing on the sidewalk? Look at them and think WHOA! :)


"WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
*You wanted to kill? No one.
*That you laughed at? Willie...he was being earnest about his Table Tennis Tourny!
*That laughed at you? I dunno, maybe Ana...She laughed at something I said on the way back to campus from lunch at Island Melody Restaurant
*You went shopping with? Janice
*That broke your heart? :(
*To disappoint you? :(
*To make you cry? :( ALL THE SAME PERSON
*To brighten up your day? Janice
*That you thought about? Cody my brother
*You saw a movie with? hahahah
*You talked to on the phone? Janice this morning
*You talked to through IM/ICQ? Marcia my sis (we are chatting now)
*You saw? Jason in the stockroom for my mail
*You thought was completely N-U-T-Z? no one
*You wanted to be? Just me
*You trusted? Oh the list is long..just my friends and my sis, mom, bro...
*You turned down? hahahah
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.