Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My Birthday Part 1


Last night Janice and I went to LOS for my birthday proper.

I had so much fun. But I had a headache after from the sangria which I really liked because theirs is homemade.

Ok you know how I said that when Janice and I go out together we get a lot of attention?

Well in the past when we have been to Los with other people it's been normal.

Now that we have gone alone, we got a special invite to the owner's private parties that they have at LOS! Rafa invited us! Here is a pic of me and Rafa.


We were so shocked!

But I am glad...I have never been to a full blown Mexican party before...only seen it on TV. They had one last Sunday for someone's wedding!

Did I mention that I love different cultures?

Janice was thrilled beyond belief. So much so that I got this gorgeous pic of her! hahah!


Well traditionally at LOS, for your birthday, they give you a shot of Tequila and make you wear a sombrero.

I didn't want a shot of anything and I refused to wear the hat because so many people had worn it before...so they came and sang and fed me icecream.

Here they are feeding me icecream.

It was funny because I was laughing and trying to look cute at the same time and Rafa kept shoveling it in.


Oh and here is a pic of 'Sly Tony', looking at Janice when he should be singing my Birthday song! That's why Janice took the pic!:)

This is a funny picture because Rafa seems to be always close (lurking) by when Tony is around. Rafa was feeding me icecream there!

We should call him Uncle Rafa because he keeps saying. "Be Careful, Keep your eyes open!"
He is the best!
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.