Monday, September 26, 2005

Too Much Talk?

Janice and some of us were talking and I came to a realization.

I am really too oblivious for words sometimes. I am having problems posting pics today so I am just going to talk right now. This post doesn't really need pictures anyway.

So we are driving back from Fresh Market on Thomasville road and talking about people we'd seen all around in different towns, and locations. The conversation got interesting when I learned from some of the people in the car, that SOME WOMEN like to sleep with random guys they meet, just as a matter of course.

Just because.
Just like that.
Just for fun.

I thought that it was men who liked to do that and I told them so...

They asked me: Why do you think guys go up to you or women in general at a bar or a party or wherever, and start talking?

I said: I just think they wanna talk and make friends, unless they come right out and say something else.

They said: WRONG!

I said: Well how come when I talk to them they always talk about what I want to talk about and I find out their whole life story and have a good time and that's it?

They said: Because they think that that is the way to get YOU. With other women it may be a different approach

I said: So ALL the guys are like that?

They said: Pretty Much!

I said: I don't believe it!

Then we all started to laugh because we realized that by the time I was done talking to those guys, the conversation had probably gotten so heavy that they just weren't in the mood for what they had intended in the first place. We laughed and laughed and laughed.

I am still kinda oblivious though...I still think guys want to be friends...Why wouldn't they?

They are people too!

I'm not going to worry about it....too much
Hugs
M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.