Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Michael McDonald

When I met Michael McDonald at this afterparty, I was thrilled beyond belief!

I had loved him since I was 10 years old. I think that was when he sang 'On My Own" with Patti Labelle.

I thought he was the nicest man ever when I was younger.

I always liked guys with beards then (maybe because of Santa Claus and his presents), so Kenny Rogers was also a crush back in the day (Hahahah!).

So I finally meet Michael and he says (get this) that I am beautiful.
Well hell's bells he had a fan for life after that! (I am laughing as I write this).
You can't see too well, but he has a wrist band on. He's injured his hand while he was free wheeling with his son.
Oh, and I look so wide because I am holding my huge purse on my shoulder which I finally got rid of a couple weeks ago

That party was so good because I also got to talk to his drummer who is very talented and has worked with some of the best musicians in the business!

Meanwhile his skin looked so soft, I wanted to pinch his cheek to see, but whatever..... He is a really nice and friendly person. I kinda thought he would be taller though.
Hugs
M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.