Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Seafood festival

I went to a seafood festival..a couple hours away from Tallahassee with some friends of mine. I didn't eat anything of the sea there.

I had sausages...Italian sausages with green peppers...SOOO Gooood!

It was fun walking around and seeing all the things on sale. What I really like is the different people that you meet there.

They are so great and friendly.

This guy was selling habanero peanuts! He gave me a free bag of them (they are gourmet), because I took a pic with him. How sweet is that! Also he is a very good looking old guy!

Then this guy was from Guatemala or something and I thought he looked interesting so I took a pic with him. Then there was this stand full of shiny things so I took a pic there too!

I really like these dolls or ceramic whatumacallits.

I thought they were cool. I don't really like ceramic figurines that much so I wouldn't buy them but I like to look at them.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.