Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Jars of Clay



I went to a Jars of Clay concert.
My friend Mark went with me.
He dropped me off and went home to do some stuff and when he came back he said he couldn't find me in the line.
The line was so long that they had to have two shows...So I went to the first concert by myself and had a good time.
It was the first time I had ever seen these guys and I loved their music. For those who don't know, they are a christian band with a very cool and contemporary style.

I come out of the first concert and there is Mark in line for the second concert so I joined the line again and saw the show twice! It was just as good.

Those guys were so nice and sweet and they have a great heart for GOD. I noticed that all of them had the very same wedding bands on but I don't believe that they are married..I think it is probably symbolic and I love the fact that they did that.

So as usual I wanted to meet them. I stood in this greeting room where they were signing autographs and their manager said no pictures...so I waited to the end and I was one of 4 brave people who asked for a pic and got it! YEAH!!

They are so sweet. My friend Mark is standing next to me in the pic and is taller than those guys by far.
The guy in the green (lead singer for Jars) was so nice (and super super cute). I told him thanks when we got the pic and he said "NO! Thank YOU!" The core of me blushed! hahahahahah

Feeling Blessed, Feeling Blessed.
Hugs
M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.