Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Michael York


British Accents and The Like...
I thought he was taller for some reason. I stood and listened to every conversation he had at this after party because I love his voice and his accent. Also, he is so genteel! So aristocratic, so debonair....Ladies start to swoon and faint. This guy is the Colin Firth of old (umm by the way, I hope to meet Colin next). I asked for a picture and he said "Of course!"
I was a little intimidated because of the formality of him but he is really sweet and oh so proper. I met the original Logan of Logan's run. I saw that movie when I was six years old!
Oh the Humanity of it all......Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.