Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Janice's Birthday!

Janice spent most of her birthday on a bus. She's 28 but looks way younger!
I am sure she will blog her adventures to include the greasy windows (I had to tell her the story about my leisure curl when I was a teenager), and talking Mexicans so I'm gonna link to her blog in a while.
When she got back we took her to dinner and had some fun. We went to Italian Pie because she loves lasagne, had never been there and likes to sample from new places.
I think that is one of her new favorite places now.
At the restaurant of course we met somebody new.

The waiter was so cool and friendly...He kinda hung out with us, and they don't really have a birthday policy, but he ended up giving Janice her Tiramisu for free (Too sweet!).
Check out Janice with Justin/Dave, (his name is Dave but we thought he looked more like a Justin).
Here is a pic of me and Justin/Dave.

After dinner we went to Fresh Market to explore ( I love that store-check out my Food blog).

Later we headed to the Dorothy B Oven Park because Janice had never been in there. It was lit up so it looked really nice (of course at Christmas it's like magic).

After that we headed downtown to see what else was open. We got a great look at the sunset and I will blog those sunsets later because I have great pictures of them.
We ended up at BW3, to end up the evening (Janice and Mark are big football fans- I am not). Here we are just chilling out. Yep those are some tall drinks. What you don't see is that at the end of the night, they were about the same height as when they came to us. Hah!
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.