Monday, September 12, 2005

It's Nice To Relax

So on Saturday night I spent time with two of my favorite people in Tallahasse, Ana and Nancy. I met them at church.

I think our most common meeting spot is Lake Ella, so we met there. I was parking my car and I saw them sitting on a bench talking so I decided to take this picture!


How great is this...It let's me know that anyone can take my pic without me knowing (shivers!).

We went to have dinner and had a lot of fun. The waitress, took our picture. I like how HAPPY we look...It is just really a good thing to get away from it all and just chill....

The waitress told Nancy that she had BEAUTIFUL eyes! I bet Nancy gets that ALL the time...Check out those blue blue eyes on her!

I am not sure if I enjoyed my food there though.
The broiled vegetables had a ton of onion :(

Then we went to Paradigm. Here we are at one of those TALL TALL tables with our martinis...(Just one each for the night). Ana and I had Apple and Nancy had Chocolate....
I like having totally hot friends! (yes that definately includes you too Janice :))

That was as usual, a really good experience because of course, there was Jazz music performed by a band that I had seen at a concert at the Oppenheim Music Hall at FSU.

Those guys know their stuff! They can really groove...


Here we are with the Trumpet player. He is like this cool cat kinda guy, and I found out he is from Trinidad too! He'd actually visited my town when he went back in June of this year!

When he found out that Ana was from Puerto Rico, he almost went crazy talking spanish to her and asking her questions about the music and musicians there.....



I like how he always wears the pinstripe suit. The Bass player was wearing an orange suit that was kinda big and I suppose it was to be modeled after those zoot suits of old! I love it!

Here I am with the trumpet player. He asked me to email him the pics. I will ask him to keep me informed as to where they will be playing.

Anyway the conversation with Ana and Nancy was great (GIGGLE!) ...teachers, doctors, policemen and red.....(I am laughing hard right now)

Hugs

M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.