Friday, September 09, 2005

The People You Meet......Each Day!


Mai is one of my greatest friends here. Ok you wanna talk about a sweet lady...this is a sweet, true and true lady. She bought me the most beautiful blue and gold Chi Pao dress on a Chinatown trip in Texas...It's one of the best presents I ever got!

We did two Bible studies together (Jabez Prayer and Believing GOD -Beth Moore) and had a lot of fun, talking and laughing and venting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah!
I am sure a lot of my FSU friends know Mai or have met her at some point when they were ill because she is a nurse here at FSU.
Here we are at the Springtime Tallahasee concert with her husband and son.

Before the Springtime Tallahassee parade I went to First Baptist Church to enjoy the Choir of the Bells. Here they are!





Check out Me and James (a former Tallahasse Boy's Choir member) at Springtime Tallahassee. How nice is this guy?
Super nice!

The nicest manners in the world, kind and accomodating, and a funky funky fashion sense!

This was the parade part...you know, when they throw candy at the kids, who jump all over each other and fight to get at it.... :(





Of course you know that I sat for the whole time the Jazz band was there and enjoyed the music! Jazz is so romantic.....













Ok so I am a kid at heart. I just had to get pics with some of the characters at the parade! You know it just wasn't fair because people were looking at me as if I should just let all the kids get a picture and forgo getting one myself!

Well needless to say I got pics with almost all of them! (HAHAHAH).

What was really cute was this little girl who ran up into the street to hug Clifford the Big RED DOG....How great is that....I wanted to do it too, but only if i saw Arthur.....

Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.