Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Relax

You know how sometimes you just want to relax and sit in the dark and think?
Just sit and think and think and make up stories in your head and think?


Well at this lighthouse, in the dark you can totally do that. Sometimes I just like to be on the road and thinking, listening to music and just thinking and not know how I got from point A to point B.

Of course there are times when we are on the road to the beach (ask Janice) that we are screaming out the verses to a round or the "Sherwin William Covers The Earth' song.

But here are a couple pics of this light house...45 minutes from Tallahassee proper...I love it at night except for the mosquitoes.

Gosh look at that sunset...it makes you doze and fall into it...then you can sit by the water and just think.....



In the daytime it's really nice there but at night you can just fall into everything because there aren't many people around.

The people who are there though, just kinda want to be alone and make out I think...but whatever....I can watch them and make up stories hahahahah!

The feeling of this is kind of hard to explain correctly. But it is like being in a magic land where you alone exist and its warm and you feel like you are asleep but awake at the same time.

Moving in slow motion (but faster) and just thinking all the time about whatever you want. I was discussing this feeling with Janice because she went to the beach alone at night in Costa Rica and she said it felt like being on a movie set where she was being filmed...

I asked her: "Like the film Amilie?" and she said "YES! Exactly like that!"

Even when I am walking down the street sometimes I feel like I am being filmed.

So at the Fresh Market its lovely for me because everything is so perfect...That'll be my next entry.
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.