Thursday, September 08, 2005

My New Orleans Trip

This is just a short blurb about me and New Orleans...I like to talk about the people and the experiences rather than the physical setting.

When I went to New Orleans a year ago (for a conference) it was great meeting the different people that I met there. I know I say the word "sweet" a lot, but these people were sweet to me.

They were so kind, nurturing and great toward me.

I would literally just stand there, anywhere, and people would come up and talk to me. I didn't spend that much time downtown though.

Here are two great guys that I met on the Elevator of the Hyatt on the way to my room. They were so friendly and nice (the guy in white was very attractive).

I had fun on the Natchez steamboat going down the river. I ate these great alligator meat sausages!

I met these two nice people on my checkout from the hotel. It turns out that the guy was actually an extra in the film "Interview With The Vampire" staring Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise (One degree of separation for me..hahaha).

They were just so nice, the lady was holding my heaving suitcases and I felt so bad...I hope they are ok, wherever they are. Umm I didn't know that when I wore that top and the camera flash is bright that all of that 'extra stuff' would show so bear with me.







People are so great just all over the place...Take some time to meet someone new and just be nice and talk.....
Hugs
M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.