Friday, September 23, 2005

Dick Vitale


You know what's funny?
When I met this guy I didn't know who he was!
Janice is a HUGE sports fan and she bought his book for autographing. Apparently he is a sports caster for college basketball.

So I went with her to this book signing and we got this pic with him.
There was an abominably long line but we stayed and got the pic.

The amazing thing is that a campus faculty/staff magazine used this picture out of the hundreds of others that were taken, to be featured in the magazine.

I sent the magazine home to my mom and gave a couple to Janice.
Meanwhile Dick Vitale was really nice and a really fun guy. I really enjoyed getting this picture
Hugs
M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.