Friday, September 23, 2005

Heather Tom

Meeting Heather Tom was one of the best stories I have. I was at BW3 with my friends, Janice and Mark.
They wanted to watch the football game but I don't really care for it so I left. I went to Publix and took my time getting fruit and whatever ....I say whatever because I don't ususally buy a lot of stuff, I just like to walk around cool grocery stores and look at everything. Especially the stuff in the ethnic foods aisle.

So anyway, I get home and there are like 5 messages on the answering machine. It's Mark and he's saying that Heather Tom from the Young and the Restless is there. So I ignore the message because he hates Soap Operas and I knew Janice put him up to it.
Just then the phone rang. I picked it up and It's Mark. The first thing I say is "Stop kidding around!"
Apparently Janice grabbed the phone from him and said "Marsha get your butt down here now and bring a camera Heather is here!" At this point I start to panic...In a baaaad way. I drop the groceries, run up the stairs for my camera and head out the door.
I got there in 10 minutes flat.

I get to Mark and Janice's booth and sit down. Janice and I look at her and confirm yes it's Heather. Mark is wanting us to go talk to her but we are scared. So he goes up and asks and she agrees to a pic with us!
Here we are at BW3 with Heather!

Then we find out she is doing a play called PRYMATE and she will have an open discussion. So Janice and I went. We were shocked! there was a maximum of 15 people there.

We sat up front and I think we asked the best questions! Like about her boyfriend and Chad Allen and all the personal stuff...
The other people there were theatre majors and they were BOOORRRINNG! I thought they would have asked cooler questions...They kept talking about the silly actors guild and what to do when you get to LA! DUH!

We asked about if she was going back to Young and Restless and if there was conflict and all the good juicy stuff. She was so nice too!
Later in the year I found out that her sister and brother (both actors) were there in town as well. We missed seeing them! Geez and ages. Check out this picture. Can you tell which one of these glam ladies is a soap star?
HUGS
M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.