Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hey Panner

Cool friends.
I am dedicating this next post to you "Missy who loves her pet frog" because Nov is in this pic.

So here I am with some friends on mine. From the left Mark, Me, Michael, and Jared! These are some cool people, and a lot of fun.

We were all just about to go out to Cafe Cabernet which turned out to be too crowded, so I think we went to Paradigm after that and had a great time there just talking.

Then Michael had to go back to Atlanta (sad face), but he'll be back! Umm Missy with the pet frog can you tell me when he'll be back?

Here is a pic of my older sis Ramona with some of her good friends at her Med School in Brazil.

She is back in Trinidad working as an MD now....Long HOURS...Poor R :(


Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.