Thursday, November 17, 2005

Regreso Pronto Janice


Janice is going to Barcelona (Spain) today on one of the 'dream trips' that we all want to take.
I say dream trips because she is going alone to explore by herself (of course she will meet people there).
I will do a similar one but to Australia when I am done with all this stuff.
She'll be back next Friday night .
I had to see her off last night, so we went to dinner.

Its freaky to do that stuff alone, but good nevertheless. I remember exploring Washington D.C. alone. Taking the underground rails (surprisngly very easy), and walking a lot. To the museums, USDA (of course I'm gonna go there), the Thai restaurant etc. Everyone I met was really nice and helpful so its no worries.
In Panama, it was nice to go downtown, and you pick up the Spanish fairly easily. The thing is though, if you take the buses you have to be so careful because you don't really see the numbers on the buses, so they may take you places you are not expecting. Also I sat beside a seriously drunk guy one time and I was a little scared, but whatever, he didn't do anything but sit there and smile.
I went up and got a pic with this rapper who was shooting a video and he seriously looked like Penny Hardaway! I swear! The interesting thing about Panama is the little kids on the streets. They are outrageously cute but a little bit sinister! Where did they learn how to scam on people?

Meanwhile we had fun. Our friend Mark went with us and had a good time too judging from this pic. I think we have this effect on people. LOL.
Anyway Janice, te extraÑo. Envìame una tarjeta postal.

Abrazos M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.