Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Eat Drink Man Woman


My friend Ying Yi Chou (originally from Taiwan, a great artist, art historian, and one of my greatest friends), rented this movie for us to watch.

It was really great, and I think a lot of people will be able to relate to everything that goes on in this movie.

I am going to watch it again soon but I wanted to recommend it highly.

There is a lot of symbolism and hidden meaning (of course) in the movie, but I as a Food Scientist and a Food Network buff, like the way that they used food to tie everything together, including how everything works out for the father of these three women in the end.

This is one movie that everyone should see.
Hugs M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hugs and love to you, too.

:-)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.