Saturday, November 12, 2005

Deleriously Tired

I woke up this morning, under the blankets, and not knowing where I was. It felt like a cocoon. That was how tired I was when I got to bed.
My first thought when I woke up was....'Oooohh Warm', then nothing else. 7 hours of walking around yesterday didn't help. I fell asleep twice during a really good movie...I'll have to watch it again.

I am still really tired right now.
I have one blanket around me and Sean Paul and Ce'Cile are singing 'Can You Do The Work', on my cd player.
I want to go back to bed but I gotta go walk. I'll take that Sean Paul cd with me....
Walk, think, walk, alone, think, home, shower, sleep, work, think, think, think....
Half hug
M

2 comments:

Panner said...

Boy Marsha, I think our shopping trip really wore you out yesterday. LOL I didn't think you were THAT tired. hahaha

Anonymous said...

I don't think you would have noticed...you fell asleep during the movie too!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.