Tuesday, November 29, 2005

La magia del romance español

These are three of my favorite pics that Janice snapfished on Spain. I like them so much because of the lighting. It probably made her experience seem more magical and exciting. I can totally write myself into those settings. Each picture alone is a great story, I am sure.

This first picture is part of a Roman Wall. This was my absolute favorite. Can you just picture walking by that wall by yourself or with someone sweet and drinking in the atmosphere? It looks dark, sweet, dark, soft, warm....

Then I love these little European walkways. Everybody walks in Europe. Somewhere, sometime, just walking. This is Las Ramblas at night. How can you not like this....

Just walk by arm in arm, and get some flowers for your sweetie. Then keep on strolling.

This last one is of Janice and a friend she made in Barcelona. I love this picture a lot because its not perfect. Its blurry and that adds a lot to the background which is amazing. look how the building looks oro. She was on a walking tour here in the Gothic Quarter (1300s -1400s).

I can't wait to visit these places. Just roam around and take everything in. I think it may be good with a sweetie but still really good alone!

Hugs M

1 comment:

Panner said...

Boy Marsha, I am so glad you enjoyed my pics. I know I take a lot, but they really are good ones I think. : ) I appreciate that you appreciate them!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.