Thursday, November 03, 2005

Armageddon

Ok so I think almost everyone has had something like this happen, but I am going to relate three recent stories.
Janice and I went to Golden Corral for dinner one day.
Midway through the dinner she NEEDED to go to the bathroom. I don't know if it was the potatoes, or the icecream, but she just HAD to go. She refused to go in the public bathroom, so she held it till we got to the car. Then she started to moan. Moan and fidget...
SO I am trying to stay the speed limit, but get her home so she could 'go' (I totally understand about public bathrooms), but the moans get worse as we pass Brevard, then Tennessee.

On the way home she gets a call from Michael S (Michael says that everytime he gets around us all we talk about is poop). She and Michael S. are talking about the GMAT, the future, relative good-looks among the circles of friends etc, and suddenly Janice says "Marsha, stop the car, Michael I gotta poop!"
I can hear Michael S on the other end laughing and saying "Thanks for sharing."
I stop the car and Janice literally leaps out and runs toward Double Tree Hotel. I scream at her that I'll meet her there, but I don't think she hears because by that time the pressure was too great.... (I am laughing as I write this).
I park and go find her in the lobby bathroom....She proceeded to decribe in DETAIL the consistency of said 'go' and how it was 'all over the place'.

We shared that story with Willy , who topped it with his version. He was walking down the street and something he ate did not agree with him. (I gotta tell you Willy is Italian and Dominican but looks like a Cuban Adam Sandler.)
HE started to run. The nearest deli came to view and he ran in. "WHERE IS THE BATHROOM!" he demanded of the cashier.
The cashier tried to tell him it was for employees only.....(fat lot of good that did)
Willy almost screamed the man down for the bathroom, but when he got in there, there was no toilet paper...
Willy is sweating at this point, and he rushed back out and grabs all the napkins he could find and runs back in. He describes what happens next as an Explosion.
He Janice and I were in the movie theatre about to watch "Two for the Money" when he told us this story. He had to finish it in spanish because the couple behind us were snickering at him. He had stood up was showing us the motions: from how he ripped off his belt, to his expression of relief...I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time!

Mikey (Janice's brother) is in town today! He told his own story about having to go. He had to pay for the gas in his car, as well as go to the bathroom. The line in the gas station mart was too long and he had to jet to the bathroom to 'handle his business'. He described the scene as 'Armageddon in there', once he got going.
I laughed so hard. Mikey is so funny...Here we are in the booth.
We were having lunch together and my stomach was beginning to act up from the Mexican food and the fiber I had taken the night before.
Ugh
I think we ALL have a story of that. I would like to hear more...they are all so funny...I don't know why...
Hugs
M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness!! You don't know how much i have laughed!!! This was your best blog. Ana

Anonymous said...

Ana,
I laughed a lot while I was writing this...I have so many stories like that too! Of course its always best when yu are there hearing the people relating their stories.
Marsha

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.