Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Walking the neighborhood

I was walking around my neighborhood with my headphones on and listening to Sean Paul so I really didn't notice anything or anyone till I was done an hour later. When I got home, I went online to check my email and there was an message from my friend Jason/Nate.
Were you just walking on "Such and Such" lane, or was that just an incredible simulation?

I replied. "That was me! Were you there?"

He replied: "YES! Live there!"

How amazing is that?! He used to be a great friend and advocate when were were in health group together.
I thought he was so cool because he was into music and wore thick sterling silver earrings in one ear, vintage tee shirts, and faded jeans with flip flops in the summer.
We lost touch when he went to the Asian Pacific Countries to teach English (I like it when my friends are activists and missionaries). We started talking again when he got back here, and now he lives where I live. We didn't even know it.
Crazy stuff........

He is really pursuing his music stuff and grad school with a passion. I love when people have a hobby that is a passion. They really go all out for it! He sent me this great picture of him today.
I think the sideburns are wonderful!
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.