Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Armory Square

One of the things we did in New York was hit Armory Square (I hope I spelled that right) at night.

Here we are at PJ Dorsey's. That place was actually pretty cool for a little while, but we moved around to other spots after that, and met up with some people that Mikey and Janice knew.

I really like this top that Janice is wearing. It was a pinky silver shimmery top with flowy arms and a low V neck which was criss-crossed in the front. I couldn't tell you the names of the other places we went to that night, so I will leave it to Janice to explain in her blog but one of the great things that night was that I got to talk a lot to this guy John.

He was amazingly interesting and fun and smart :) :)

I had a good time watching Mikey and the rest carrying on (no I didn't just watch all night). I love to death this picture of the three of them Rob (I think his name is Rob), John and Mikey. Janice actually got some video of this stuff.

So there was dancing and talking, laughing, whatever else there was to do...but by 1:30 am I was really tired. I didn't want to say anything because geez, I wanted to do all that there was to do in the time I had. So it was with great relief that John announced that HE was actually very tired and wanted to go home. Man alive! I could have hugged him on the spot. I just played it cool though and was excited about the walk back to the car (I am laughing right now). The street at night was really pretty.

Fine and dandy. We pile into the car and I talk to John some more and when we get to his house to drop him off, in the window there was the LEG LAMP from A Christmas Story. That was the clincher for me with this guy...

I loved it and got a great pic of the leg. Priceless. So that night was great but there's lots more that we did that I have to post including the band stuff and the Crunch game!

Hugs M

2 comments:

Panner said...

I LOVE that shirt.

Anonymous said...

Brigitte it was great...I think you would have liked it a lot. Let me know what yu decide about staying here

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.