Saturday, January 07, 2006

Unfaithful

Just got home from eating dense dark chocolate and watching Unfaithful (remake of La Femme Infidele) .
Both made me sick to my stomach.
Blue, silver, grey camera shots
Deep red for some and black.
Richard Gere hurt.
Olivier Martinez
Diane Lane
jmw (intense mind things)

I saw this movie once before and was ill for a long time. I thought it would be better this time.
It wasn't
At least I didn't cry.
I feel weird.

Oui, Oui, Oui monsieur!
Bien, Bien, Mon dieu .......Remember at the end Jan?

2 comments:

Panner said...

Whatever Marsha-you know you LOVED the movie. : ) As I do.

Anonymous said...

I loved it yes but its sad. I loved certain parts more than others of course...You know that!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.