Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Mandisa

I was watching American Idol through a flu-like haze and I saw Mandisa Hundley.
I was really happy to see her because I went to a women's retreat last year in Feb, and met her there for the first time. She was a guest of the retreat and sang (her voice is like gift from GOD), and gave her testimony. After she sang she came up to me and said that she had been looking at me the whole time at the retreat and wanted to talk with me.
She said I looked sad and she wanted to talk about it.
At the time I really was very much overturned. It was a very bad time for me.
So we talked a lot and prayed together, and after the retreat was over we exchanged emails, for a while. After that I was fine. Better than ever!! Never looked back !!!!! :):):)

I really hope she makes it far to the American Idol Finals and wins because she is a wonderful person and a wonderful singer. She has toured with and sang for Beth Moore ministries and others. I am really happy for her.
M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.