Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Stressful games

I know I already blogged about basketball but this game was somewhat stressful.
For one thing the place was packed. For the next, I am sure that some people had bet money on the game for a three point spread. You should have seen some of these guys, red in the face and cussing all up and down the place. Their cell phones were always on and you could tell that they were stressing each other out!
Lastly ummm, because the FSU band was there, the music kinda sucked...really bad. They played well but their choice of music to play at the game was off....BIG TIME.
I had fun though. The game went into overtime and had everyone on edge up until the last minute where they knew we would not be able to come out from being down by eight points. I swear I have never heard so much cussing in unison in all my life. Maybe I should go to more sporting events where we lose. :)
I liked the Miami team a lot. Every time they got the ball it converted to points.
We have a good three point shooter but Miami as a team just knows the game and the strategy and how to move with the ball.It is amazing to watch them.

Other than that, I like the half time games and the kiss cam. When friends go together and the kiss cam lands, it's always a toss up as to how it will end. You can always tell which of the two friends is more interested in the other. I love it!

We all always sit too far in the back to get any T-shirts when they use the sling shot too! That really sucks because I like to win!
One interesting thing in our people watching was that we saw a guy who looked like Janice's dad with the same mannerisms and everything.
She called him up after to tell him and he wasn't sure if he liked that at all! :)
Hugs M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forget about November 19- when everybody was crying when Trinidad lose:)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah
I didn't cry remember because i had known we would lose!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.