Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Outings

So in NY Mikey was great! He squeezed in time between work and all the other stuff he had going on to take us around. I really liked the Syr Univ in NY buildings and the sloping cemetery, going to Sound Garden, and well..I wasn't really excited about getting my nails done but I really liked the manicurist there. Mikey also took us to his workplace for a tour. Remember he is a sports caster, so to me it was really exciting going to the broadcast center and hanging out.

Since the days were so grey in NY the majority of the buildings looked spooky. I loved that and took a bunch of pics for posterity.

One day Mikey had a 4 hour radio show that he hosted(talked for 4 hours straight). I had only heard bits of his other shows before, but I listened to a lot of the 4 hour one. He was amazing! I don't like sports but the more he kept talking the better I was able to understand stuff and just get into it! That is me at one of the broadcast booths! I would have a great show if I were on hahahaha!

Sound garden was cool because they had EVERY type of music you could think of, and DVD. The cashier was a bigger version of Scott Sapp (of Creed), so I had to get a pic with him. Janice was exasperated! I love it!!! :)

The manicurist was really sweet. We had a great time talking and spent a lot more time there than it usually takes for a manicure (a Christmas present from Jan's mom's best friend), and I kid you not, two days later the polish was chipping. I think it was the brand of polish, but I am probably not going to have one done again. The talking was great though! (Tee Hee)
Hugs M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the word is CEMETERY not cematery

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.