Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Basketball!

I never went to the College basketball before but I should have. I had a Blast! I think I am going to do this more often! The game was exciting. The music was great and you get to people watch throughout the whole thing.

The most interesting part of the game was watching this family that sat in front of us. The mom and dad with four little boys. The mom was going to go to the concession stand, and one of her sons told her he wanted a hotdog or something.
She looked at him and said "Well I want a lot of things too!" then she walked off and left him there. What she didn't say, and what she probably wanted to say was
"...and because of you and your brothers I don't have what I want"
I think her son will get over it. I think she needs some time though (LOL). Well we played Stetsons, and they weren't very good players. It seemed as if it was pure chance that they scored at all. I did like their huddle though. They were swaying back and forth, to get their groove going!

The cheerleaders were ok I guess. Jumping around and whatnot Eh..... I did like when the most recent Missy E song came on and they didnt't know what to do , so they wrere kinda looking around and asking. I love it!
You know the little unplanned things that nobody really notices! hahahah. I guess I better put a picture of the actual game. It was fun because of the halftime game and the timeout entertainment. I almost forgot to say that the teams had real life waterboys...I didn't know that there was someone who was there just to fetch water and run back and forth with it. Also there were little kids wiping up sweat with towels. I dunno how healthy that is........
There is so much to see at a game I guess....
Hugs M

3 comments:

Panner said...

I thought you were going to put up the great pic of me and you?!

Anonymous said...

Already did, why can't yu see it?

Anonymous said...

Anyone into Marsha's blog should check out this. Good stuff! (watch for profanity though)

Andy

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.