Tuesday, December 06, 2005

You know how much I like these

Basically, it looks like I am creepily copying a previous post but really there are different questions in here and I like these thingys a lot.
Anyway, I am just doing half of them right now, we'll see if I feel like doing the rest.


1. Ever been given a ring? Yes. But not that kind.
2. Longest Relationship? eh
3. Last gift you received? Grey green and white lace cute top (thanks Jan)
4. How many times have you dropped your cell? Don't have a cell
5. Last sport you played? Hmm, I think the last I tried was Tennis (my wrist is awful), but the last I played was Netball.
6. Things you spend a lot of money on? Books.
7. Three things you ate last? Garlic bread, cereal, one meatball
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Height, eyes, hands (in that order)
9. One favorite song: So many to choose from! For now I will say Breathe by Blu Cantrell Featuring Sean Paul, and Can You do the Work by Sean Paul featuring Ce'cile
10. Where do you live? Florida
11. High school you attended? A really good one BAHS
12. Cell phone service provider: No Cell Phone!
13. Favorite mall store: Here, it is Body Shop and Charlotte Russe.
14. Longest job held? Being Me (hah!)
15. Do you own a pair of dice? What for?
16. Do you prank call people? No. Isn't that illegal?
17. Last wedding attended? My friend Susan in Trini. That was a while ago though- years
18. First person you'd call if you won the lottery? Mummy or Marcia!
19. Last time you attended church? Last Week.
20. Favorite fast food restaurant? KFC (yes I like fried chicken-original not cripsy)
21. Biggest lie you have heard? Ugh, I've heard a lot..I don't like this question
22. Where do you work? Where I live
23. Where's your favorite place to eat with friends? BW3..because they have the best wings and you can be loud if you want.
24. Can you cook? Yes Very well
25. What is your favorite type of car? Astin/Aston? Martin
26. Best kisser? ooooooohhhh
27. Last time you cried? Sorry to say, but recently.....I don't like this question
28. Most hated food: Onions!
29. Thing you like most about yourself: Right now, this thing that I was blessed with where I can see the good side in just about everybody
30. Thing you hate most about yourself: Ugh, umm taking a long time to recoup after a letdown- my body betrays me
31. Person you want to do in a bad way? WHOA! Hold on there!
32. Longest work shift worked?Well one time in Trini I worked from 8am till 2 am on some Stats we were doing for an EIA.
33. Favorite Movie? My Fair Lady, Sound of Music (there are others too)
34. Can you sing? Yes.
35. Last concert attended: Christmas thing at Westcott but previously the big music ones were Sean Paul and then The Eagles!
36. Last kiss? (hmmm)
37. Last movie rented? Lackawanna Blues
38. Favorite Alcoholic drink: Eiswein (Icewine), anything fruity
39. Automatic or Manual? Automatic

Okay, I caved. Here's the rest:

1. Something purple within 5 feet of you: My beads
2. The sexiest item of clothing you own? Some of my underroos I guess (blush)
3. Rattiest item of Clothing you own? Old socks
4. The weirdest thing you've ever heated in the microwave? Ketchup
5. How much Japanese do you know? A few words (I met some great Japanese girls a couple years ago - Taudu Kudasi (wrong sp) They were very mischievious )
6. Do you look good in yellow?: Depends on the shade
7. Do you sing?: YES
8. Ever danced naked in front of a crowd?: What do you think?! I think I would die!
9. Do you spit? Well no unless you mean do I spit out my toothpaste..then yes of course
11. Least favorite color? Well I don't like when colors are fluorescent
12. Ever had Dippin' Dots? No, are they good?
13. Ever played an instrument? Yes. They made us play the Recorder in High School for Music appreciation class and we got yelled at a lot. Man that lady was so mean!
14. Ever had a H2O massage?: No.
15. Do you believe in Big Foot? Of course not!
16. Ever been to a palm reader: No. I don't like it
17. Last Pez dispenser you purchased? I have never purchased one.
18. Have you had sex in your current car? Umm, hello..In no car!
19. Did you have a good weekend? Very.
20. What are you thinking about right now? Am I going to be very ill, my throat hurts, I am up late and that is not good.
21. Have you ever had a black eye? No
22. How is today going for you? Good except for my throat hurting..ooohhh
23. Any plans for tonight? The night is just about over. But I did have dinner with Ana, Janice, and Nancy.
24. Ever photograph something that was dead? Yes an Ant
25. Are you ready for Christmas? No. I haven't got some presents made yet
26. Favorite Holiday? Christmas!
.27. Do you find Smurfette sexy? EW!
28. Current disappointment? Some pretty bad stuff actually (bridges)

MORE WEIRD QUESTIONS! (that I think are great)
1. Do you have an air freshener in your car? Yes and its funny because it came with the car and doesn't have a scent. I keep it there because I wonder how old it really is and how many people left it up ther never bothering to throw it out.
2. Do you have plants in your room? No. I think they would die
3. If you could drink anything right this second, what would it be? Pure lemon juice for my throat
4. Last piece of mail opened? Letter from Marcia.
5. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Throat!
6. What city was your last taxi cab ride in? Port of Spain
7. Last alcoholic drink you had? Sangria
8. If someone you hated died, would you laugh and spit on their grave? No
9. What's your bf/gf birthday? N/A
10. What were you doing at 9 pm last night? In Bed hahah. At 8:59 I was on a three way call.
11. Favorite drink at Starbucks? Cold Hot Chocolate
12. Do you exercise as much as you should? I guess..I dunno
13. Did you do the deed on prom night? No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
14. Would you give your bf/gf a second chance if they cheated on you? Keep on Walkin, Yes it has to be that way..just keep on moving.

Wow this is a long one. I think maybe I should give more interesting answers but that is all I can think of to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these questions...where did you find them!?

Anonymous said...

Umm I think I just Copy off other people's blogs for these questions Willy!
I am glad you like my post. See you when you get back from Vegas!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.