Thursday, December 01, 2005

Red Ryders

They showed it for the first time last night I think for the Christmas season. My favorite Christmas movie. "A Christmas Story." I never get tired of it....
They usually have a 24 hour marathon every year...
My second favorite is "It's A Wonderful Life". . . then anything Charlie Brown

Well Peter Billingsley will be in a movie next year with Jennifer Aniston called The Break Up.
So maybe he will be adorable still (maybe).
This show was one of the best things I ever saw when I was growing up. We even knew some of the lines by heart.
"Daddy's gonna kill Ralphy!"

"Don't you give me that look young man or you're gonna get it!"

"You used up all the glue, on purpose!"

"Jealous!? Why would I be jealous of a Lamp?"

"Because I WON!"

"Don't bother me. I'm thinking"

You may have noticed that all the screams from the kids getting pushed down the slide after talking to Santa were the same. "Ahh, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The best.
Hugs M

2 comments:

Erin said...

You'll shoot your eye out!

Anonymous said...

You know it!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.