Monday, December 19, 2005

King Kong

Umm I know this may not be a popular sentiment, but I didn't like this movie at all.
I liked the Skull Island with all the creatures and bugs etc.
Seriously, I just can't get into this girl falling for this monkey/ape. Those kinds of apes are so violent in real life and unpredictable.
What was all this love and stuff they were trying to pitch?
I just didn't get it.
I liked the bugs, dinosaurs, and creepy crawlies. That's it.
I am going to see The Family Stone to make myself feel better about the movies hahahha
Hugs M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the movie, but from the trailer I thought ape moved faster than was plausible for apes in general and for an animal that size in particular. And this is another unpopular sentiment, but I don't like computer graphics, particularly for something that is supposed to be flesh and blood. It looks fake.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha
I like that we have similar views on this type of stuff Erline!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.