Tuesday, December 13, 2005

About The Year

I like these things

1. What was your favorite moment of the year? I would say the entire month of October, for my birthday and all the stuff I was doing. That was really the greatest month of the year! hahahah

2. What was your least favorite moment of the year? At the end of July I think. That was pretty bad. I had some horrendous stuff happen that didn't even need to happen. People can be base sometimes.

3. Where were you when 2005 began? who were you with? My sister came to visit so I was in my apartment with her. She was asleep I think. New Years doesn't mean that much to her, and she falls asleep at the drop of a hat. I was on the phone talking to mummy annd watching TV. She was sleeping! hahhaha

4. Did you keep your new years resolutions of 2005?
Yes. I only had one and I achieved it! (me)

5. Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?
Yes. I can't spill the beans about it though, or I may not do it.

6. Did you fall in love in 2005? if yes..with who? are you still in love with them?
You know what? With Jesus. I really did! Still am.... its really great having that relationship and knowing someone is always really and truly there for you all the time. Before I had an ok relationship with HIM, now its really out there.

7. Did you do anything weird in 2005? YES. I think so. I sorta became, not myself for a minute and let things happen that I should not have. I let people do and say things that usually would not even have been a thought in their mind around me...So that was weird.

8. Did you make any new friends in 2005? Yes a lot actually. I was surprised, because that was a non-issue in 2004. I didn't want to have the hassle then.

9. Who are your favorite new friends? Right this minute I am gonna say Andy (I can't help it-he's too nice), Darlene and then Brigitte!

10. Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005? No. Thank God

11. Did you miss anybody in the past year? Yes. ERLINE! hahahah (I am guilt tripping you girl because of what you said on messenger yesterday:))

12. What was your favorite song from 2005? There were a lot, so let's see...First "Gold Digger" by Kanye West, "Unpredictable" by Jamie Foxx, anything from Sean Paul, Maysa, Chris Botti, Mariah Carey, Gwen Stefani, Lightfoot....and tons more

13. Did you drink alot of alcohol in 2005? No. Not a lot.

14. Did you treat anybody badly in 2005? Not intentionally but I am sure I did.

15. Did someone treat you badly in 2005? The year wouldn't be complete if someone didn't take a good old stab at it LOL!

16. What was your favorite TV moment for 2005. Oh yes! I saw Michael McDonald sing the national anthem at some baseball game and he still looks great.
Then on PBS I saw a John Mayer concert (loved it to death).
Rachel Ray (my fav person on food network) is really blowing up the screen and it could not have happened to a nicer person.
I also liked when Tom Cruise jumped on Oprah's couch because he was excited about Katie...I thought it was great not weird, like people are trying to make it seem. People always try to make a negative out of someone being genuine about their feelings for another person.
We should all be so lucky to have someone willing to jump on a couch in front of millions to say how cool they think we are. Keep jumping Tom, I will go see Mission Impossible 3!

17. Meet anybody famous? Yes. Michael York, Todd Agnew, Jars of Clay, I forget who else.

18. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something..what would it be?
Nah I wouldn't change a thing, not even the gory stuff. I learned a whole lot.
M

2 comments:

Panner said...

You only saw Michael Mcdonald b/c I called you during the World Series and had you listen to him. : )

Anonymous said...

True! but I still saw him
He was AWESOME AWSOME AWSOME! hahahah
AWESOME

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.