Tuesday, December 20, 2005

7x7

A 7&7 (la meme chose)

Because its 3:28pm on TUESDAY and I got emails asking me why I didn't update my blog today, even though I posted twice yeterday...have mercy!

Seven things that will attract me to my partner/man friend/ husband/ whatever:
1. Eyes (kind slightly slanty-I figured out a lot of guys have these-hahahah)
2. His smile
3. His laid-back attitude
4. His sense of humor
5. His love of life and travel and dance and music
6. His non-judgemental nature
7. Him in general…the whole package.

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
1. Travel all around the world
2. Take an acting class-then act in a play (OMG)
3. Give a talk in front of hundreds, no thousands of people...I already did hundreds with teaching at College
4. Learn to make all types of jewelry
5. Learn how to sew properly...not the basics like what I do now. Fashion and design stuff.
6. Patent something
7. Meet Oprah- I know I will!


Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Parallel park properly
2. Drive stick-shift
3. Swim properly. Like breathe and swim...how lame
4. Hang around people who are mean to others.
5. Drink Soy Milk (allergies)
6. Go without hand santizer
7. Read an entire instruction manual

Seven Things I Say Most Often: for whatever reason
1. Umm
2. Umm..So then...... (when I want to change the subject)
3. Did you see that? (always on the road)
4. Umm Mar umm Jan
5. Well anyway let me let you go (When I am ending a phone conversation)
6. It's a thing (When I am trying to explain something)
7. What are you gonna eat today....? (I always ask everyone I know this question.)

Seven Books (or Book Series) I Love:
1. The Best of Saki
2. Roll of Thunder Hear my Cry
3. Let the Circle Be Unbroken
4. The Stand
5. Crick Crack Monkey
6. HJNTIY (hahah, Erline I added it to my list)
7. The Character of GOD

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1.A Christmas Story
2. Lord of the Rings
3. The REF
4. Superstar
5. Eve's Bayou
6. Two Can Play that Game (Pipes! LOL)
7. The Godfather (love James Caan)

Seven Favorite Meals:
1. My Mom’s Christmas dinner (she does a homemade, traditional Caribbean meal, which my sis and I made last year! Yum!)
2. Kellogs corn flakes and milk (the best)
3. Chicken Castellina
4. Roti (buss-up - shirt)
5. Brown stew chicken and macaroni pie (luke warm)
6. Trinidad Fried Rice
7. Crackers

Hugs M

7 comments:

Panner said...

CRACKERS ARE NOT A MEAL!

Anonymous said...

It is if you spread it on on the plate and have it for dinner

Panner said...

Not really.

Anonymous said...

Um, isn't it Buss-Up Shot, and not Buss-Up Shirt? So then....(me changing the subject). By the way, what are you eating for dinner tonight?

Mark

Anonymous said...

Jan-its a meal if I say its a meal
Thanks!


My sis said I had it wrong...Its Buss Up Shirt. Because the bread looks like a busted up shirt.
Tonight maybe some wings..Caribbean Jerk wings.

Panner said...

Oh, just like dry Raisin Bran is a meal too?

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHHH Yes!
I forgot Dry Raisin Bran for dinner. Thanks for reminding me!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.