Monday, December 12, 2005

Derailed Hayride

Ummmm I know the critics didn't like Derailed.
I thought it was ok.
Just ok though.
I like Clive Owen and I love Vincent Cassell so that made it ok. When Vincent spoke french that made the movie worthwhile in my book hahah. I know Willie was done with it early on, and so was I . I just can't get into them making heroes out of people who are just gross at being kind and caring, to people they swore to be kind and caring to. But the turns and twists kept it interesting enough and then of course Vincent was there. Wow this guy is something else as an actor and otherwise! Ok I have to say it Yum... and very nice that he is married and everything so yum is good.

Ok so when we take the annual hayride, some of the characters really get into it. Everybody was all abbout the taxes. Before we even got out of the car they were about the taxes!
There was one Roman Soldier who I swear had a bee in his real life bonnet.
I mean, I dunno if he was upset because his legs were cold or something but this guy was taking out some frustrations. You should have heard him-he was all about the peasants (us sitting on the slabs of hay, with our purses) not paying their taxes...I love it!
It was really amusing. Truly my favorite part is the Roman soldiers. They have the coolest costumes and props. Then we drove though the neighborhoods to look at the lights but the best thing that I saw was this fountain that was unbelievably dreamy. Even though it was really cold out. The fountain made you feel as if you can stand there or sit there in a sundress. Add that to 105.1 playing Christmas Carols and you've got yourself some good times (lol).

Yeh,and about the carols. Its all good till everybody in the car starts doing harmony, or alto, or mezzo voice, then it gets annoying (especially if you are hungry) so you have to change it to 104.9 for a while and get some Gwen Stefani and Sean Paul in your system.
Hugs M

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.