Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Quatre Poemes, Flemenco, Full Moon

Well last night started off with me reading and listening to renditions from Quatre Poemes Hindous. Eventually I went outside to run some errands. It doesn't seem that cold anymore at night even though it is 48F!
We had to return a shirt to Macy's and we met 'Scrooge' there. Scrooge was the name they gave to our sales attendent there. He didn't know why he wound up with Scrooge, but it was what they had on his name tag.
Well his voice was really low and smooth so I told him he should really be on Radio, and then this long discussion started about the type of radio show he could do, Quiet Storms and Delilah type stuff. He was really very funny and in great humor even though he was ill. Probably with that bug that I am just now starting to get over...
I was done with errands by 9pm and in the sky there was a full moon. That I think was a sign of things to come.
Well the rest of that night I saw a lot of things that gave me the tinglys-good tinglys. Can't eat because everything is too intense - tinglys.
There was a complete sensory overload, for me. All I can say is that everything was really intense! Kevin, Nick, Sharon, Phyllis, Brad. It was really too much. My heart was racing, I really couldn't think straight after a while.
When I left to go home there was Flemenco guitar playing on the radio.
Last night was too much, and it wasn't cold at all!
I know this post is vague, but it is too intense to explain. There were just too many things going on, one right after the other, with no break in between. Too much to take in. Too much talking, laughing, screaming, standing, sitting, standing again, yelling, silence, dead silence, tv, questions, answers-no answers, a mess. I am going to have to write it. Really write it. Geez
M

2 comments:

Panner said...

And I think the picture that you put up here explains it all.................... !!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.