Thursday, February 16, 2006

So Anyway......

Well remember how I am rooting for Mandisa Hundley as American Idol?
Yeh, you remember. Lol
Well I said she was a sweet person with great love for God and she is really gracious as evidenced last night on IDOL when she talked to Simon.
Simon really dogged Mandisa Hundley during auditions.
He said: “You didn’t need a bigger stage but you could have used a bigger chair,”
She said: “You hurt me. You made me cry. But I’ve forgiven you.”
Then they hug.
He doesn’t do anything untoward.
He said: “I feel one millimeter small so I will carry on,” Simon added.
Lovely person!
She tamed him, with her grace! I love it!
Hugs M
:)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.